Saturday, April 3, 2010

I can't believe it!!

I'm not exactly sure HOW I did it, but I lost 4.4 pounds this week. Yes, four point four pounds. And that my friends, plants me into the 220's. 228.4 pounds to be exact. I couldn't believe. I got off the scale and then on it again. I was pretty excited to say the least. Which means a few things may happen next week. I may gain. I may stay the same. Or I may have a tiny loss. My body does not normally drop weight that fast.

But I am super excited about it!! It's been nearly 4 years since I've been this low. Woohoo!!

I hit the gym this morning for some cardio and then I went to work. I had to. I have so much to do. Even though I'm supposed to be off. And then I was really surprised to see that the manager from the other office had been up and helped with some of my work. I was so happy about it. I still have plenty to do though. I almost went home but I stayed since I already there.

The weather is so nice today. I came home and hubby had the windows open. The cats are loving it. Hubby also took his motorcycle out for the first time this year. He got to try out the seat his parents got him for Christmas.

I think we're going to go up to Target later. I would like to get some more sports bras. Since right now I'm working with 2 which is kind of hard when I'm going to the gym 4 times a week. So I have to wash them all the time. I would also like to go to Old Navy and see if they have any flip flops left.

Happy Saturday. I hope you all have lovely weather like we do!!

2 comments:

Sammy Sue said...

That's awesome! Good job! I need some of your motivation over here. lol.

WWSuzi said...

Way to go, congratulations on a great week!