Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Toe Update

My toe is feeling much better today. I don't think I broke it but even if I did they wouldn't do much for it. They would just wrap it and send me on my way. My hubby broke his toe a few years ago and they did just that for him. Of course his was pretty bad and they wanted to do surgery and all this other junk on it but he refused. It was kind of nuts if you ask me. Surgery and a metal rod in his toe? I don't think so. But I am totally getting off of my toe here. I have kept it wrapped all day and I'm icing it now so I am hoping to be able to hit the gym tomorrow.

We shall see.

Other then that not much else to blog about to be honest. This weekend is my sister's 40th Birthday. I can't believe it. I swear it feels like I just threw her 30th Birthday party and now BAM! She's turning 40. She is my BFF, too, so I had a hell of a time picking out a card for her. We are super close. I love her so much. *Awwww. I miss working with her a lot. I don't get to spend nearly as much time with her anymore. And now she is working 3rd shift so I really don't get to spend that much time with her. But we have Stars on Ice coming up in 2 weeks (*giggle*) and then the concert in June and the Nascar race and the new Twilight movie so we have plenty to keep up girls busy.

So that is that. I should totally start taking pictures of my food to keep my blog more exciting!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I started taking pics for mine, cuz I was boring myself, lol.

I like your blog. :)