Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Exercise issues...

I am struggling this week exercise wise. I am not sure what the problem is but it's getting under my skin big time. I had a hard time sleeping last night and that lead me to not making the gym this morning. And then of course I skipped the gym Saturday. And Sunday. But Sunday I used the treadmill.

But I love the gym. And I would rather workout there then at home. S0 (fingers crossed) I have my gym bag packed and I am planning on hitting the gym tomorrow.

Today I wore this stupid huge capri pants to work that I don't think I am going to wear again. I should have had a belt on because really? They kept falling down. *Giggle* It's great motivation to not be able to wear clothes I've fit into for the past 3 years though. I'm sure some of my gym issues are PMS.

I am super excited for Stars on Ice in 2 days. I checked out where our seats were tonight and I realized we are 10 rows away from the ice. I am really excited about that. Ha!! It's going to be a lot of fun. Plus I'm only work a half day on Thursday, too.

And I am still loving my new phone! It's so cool. I am still getting used to it but of course I love the twitter function.

I need to catch up on blogs and stuff. Have a good one everyone!!

1 comment:

Lex said...

you'll find your mojo, girl!! Keep at it!