Wednesday, April 21, 2010

All about sleep

So sleep and I need to have a serious conversation because we aren't seeing eye to eye right now. Seriously. I hate when I can't sleep. Grrr....And if I'm posting right now, that means I didn't hit the gym this morning.

Surprisingly, I'm alright with this. I know from time to time I'm not going to make it to the gym 4 times a week. 3 times is okay. I am (fingers and toes crossed) going to go Thursday and Friday and that will make 3 for the week. I just know that exercise helps with my stress and puts me in a great mood before I get to work. And I need that because I am stressed these days at work.

It's hard doing the job of 3 people.

Don't forget about my first giveaway. You have until Friday 8pm EST to get in on it if you want to.

3 comments:

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

Yup, sleep is the one area I gotta remember to focus on too.

Carolina John said...

yea i need to get more sleep too. if the dang kids aren't keeping me up the tv will.

Lor said...

i need more sleep, too! but i always rationalize that i work for x amount of hours and i need x amount of hours for play... hah.

and i'm new to your blog, btw, but i've enjoyed reading so far! :)
lor