Thursday, April 29, 2010

Do you remember me?

I keep saying I'm alive and blah blah blah. Which I am. And I haven't fallen off the healthy eating wagon or anything like that. In fact, I found my exercise mojo and I was back at the gym this morning so all is well with that again.

I have my cousins wedding in 4 weeks and I want to get into that dress. If I can't fit into it, I have to buy one. Which SUCKS!

Here is the deal: I kind of tend to get a little obsessive about things at time and if you follow me on twitter you will know Monday nights belong to "Dancing with the Stars" and Evan and Anna. So I'm kind of off in my own little world about Evan these days. *Giggle* I get like that sometimes.

Plus the hubs and I are planning our vacation to Arizona/Vegas in September. My Mom will be here in less then one week. And work is hectic as all hell!

But I am alive and things will come back to normal soon. I promise. And I miss all your blogs and hope to catch up with all of you soon

And I am working on someones goodie box, I really am! I picked up a few things tonight and I promise it's coming along. I'm such a space cadet. I hate doing the job of 3 people these days. It's so hard!!

1 comment:

Jaime said...

I'm going away for two weeks so maybe it will be sitting here waiting for me when I get back!!! :)