Thursday, April 22, 2010

Quick update for you...

I forgot to mention (I'm so bad) I won a contents by Fat Girl in A Wedding Dress. It was the book Hungry by Allen Zadoff. I got it yesterday and I am super excited. I can't wait to read it.

Sleep and I are BFF's again.

The gym and I are taking a break I guess. But I miss our relationship and hope we get serious again really soon. Tomorrow even.

Tonight is Stars on Ice and I am super excited. Super excited. Squee!! I am a big dork.

I am really not going to buy Vita Tops anymore. They are not good for my tummy. And eating 3 since yesterday? Not such a good idea either.

I also need a new picture for my blog because I have lost nearly 20 pounds since then!

Happy almost Friday!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Have fun @ Stars on Ice! Can't wait to see those 20 pounds smaller pics! :)

Whitney said...

So glad you got the book, let me know what you think!!

And I can't wait to see some new pics!