Sunday, April 11, 2010

It hurts to be up this early

I so did not want to get up this morning and go to the gym. It was 6am and I wanted to go back to bed so badly. And nearly did. But I did it and I am so glad I did it. Because I know all my hard work is going to pay off in the end. If I want back into my size 8 jeans again I have to work at it. I did 60 minutes of cardio and 40 minutes of weights. It felt good, too.

My Mom will be here in less then a month!! She called last night to say she'll be in May 5th to June 6th! Awesome!! The main reason she is coming out is for my cousin's wedding but that is also means she will be here for Mother's Day! For the first time in 8 years! I am so excited.

My favorite Nascar driver won last night! For the first time in 2 years he won a race. I was so mad I missed the race but I figure if I had been watching-he wouldn't have won. So congrats Newman!

I'm sad to see the weekend come to an end already. I hope everyone had a great one!

2 comments:

christina said...

Great job getting up early! Im aiming for 545 spin classes this tues and wed... hopefully Im successful!

lacochran said...

I get Shape and Fitness and it seems the success stories always feature regular exercisers. Like 5-7 days a week. It's so hard to get motivated but once I'm doing it, I'm so glad I am. Congrats for working out and working hard!