Monday, April 5, 2010

Back to work tomorrow

I so do not want to go back to work tomorrow. Boo! I enjoyed my days off a lot. I have some time off next month when my Mom comes out for my cousins wedding so I have that to look forward to at least.

I am also kind of afraid of what I have waiting for me when I get back tomorrow. *Shudder*

I made it safely through Easter without eating too much. And I didn't eat dessert. I got a few compliments about my weight loss so that was nice to hear.

Today I had a doctors appointment and then got my haircut. One of these days I am going to do something different with my hair. I would like to get bangs or something like that. But for now I just got a much needed trim.

And I can't wait to get to the gym tomorrow. I actually miss it, if you can believe that.

I'm off to watch "Dancing with the Stars". I wait all week for this show. *Giggle*

3 comments:

Lex said...

Even a trim can help boost that confidence a bit!

Good luck tomorrow!!

Sevenbeads said...

How great to hear compliments on your weight loss! Isn't it terrific when somebody notices?

I'm getting a trim tomorrow morning too. It always makes me feel on top of things in some weird way.

Anonymous said...

Remember that bangs need WAY more maintenance!