Friday, April 16, 2010

Kick Ass!!

I would like to say, for the record, I totally kicked ASS at the gym this morning. I’m just saying.

This week has been hard for me for some reason. I haven’t wanted to get up and work out. Hence yesterday and my slacker day and skipping my workout. Which is when I ended up going this morning. I grumbled through my shower. I grumbled through getting dressed. And I grumbled through the 5 minute drive to the gym (seriously it takes me 5 minutes to drive there and it’s 1 minute from work, too). But once I got there-awesomeness occurred.

45 minutes on the elliptical and 45 minutes of weights. I seriously worked my legs today big time. Because my butt? I’m not going to lie my friends. I have big old ghetto booty. For an Irish girl, it’s pretty big. My husband, goodness I don’t know why, loves it. I do not. Although I have learned to appreciate it more. Even when I’m thin, like tiny thin, it’s still larger then the rest of my body. Except when I was running all the time it was shrinking down and I know if I had kept running it might have gotten smaller. But anyway. I worked my lower half super hard today. And I LOVED it.

I have that darn dress to get into, remember?

Have you heard about my giveaway yet? If not go check it out here.

1 comment:

christina said...

woohoo! Way to go!

Im hoping thats how I feel when I get to the gym this morning - I have NO desire to go! I signed up for a 915 spin class. Its almost 8 and Im already dreading it - I wanted to get there early and run a mile or two but that just isnt happenning.