Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Finally Wednesday

Nora asked for my turkey and couscous recipe which is really nothing special so I thought I would go ahead and post it. I wish I had some pictures to post but I alas, I do not.

Anyway, I threw 7% fat turkey, veggies (for me I used a handful of broccoli and a handful of zucchini) into a pan. I added a bunch of spices that I like including basil, garlic, onion, blacker pepper and parsley to spice things up a bit. My couscous was already cooked so once my turkey and veggies were nearly down cooking I tossed the couscous into the pan to heat it up. Pretty simple right? I really enjoyed this meal a lot.

I am super glad today is Wednesday already. I don't know what it is about this week but it seems to be tough for me to handle.

And I have this terrible craving for pizza like you would not believe.

Yesterday I noticed that my figure seems to be coming back. I noticed it when I was changing after my workout. It made me really happy. And I've been getting a lot of comments at work from everyone. They say they can notice a difference as well.

Anyway, I hope the rest of the week is a lot easier then the first two days have been. Yesterday at work the door was like a revolving door. Patients coming in and out all day long. I really need a week off, not just a few days. Ugh!!

2 comments:

Lex said...

Good for you, girl! Sometimes it's hard to notice our own body changing and its GREAT to hear positive feedback from others!

You've been rockin' it and you deserve it!

Amy said...

slap some pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese on some toasted sandwich thins and bake it for about 10 minutes. tastes just like pizza -- you can have four rounds for less calories than if you'd eaten one piece of chain restaurant pizza!

*If all else fails, eat a piece of pizza and satisfy that craving!

Glad your figure is coming back -- that's the best feeling!