Friday, April 9, 2010

It's Friday!!!

I didn't update yesterday because I really didn't feel like I had much to say.

Remember how I said I was ready to pick up a 5th day at the gym this week? Well that so didn't happen. Ha. Again. It was supposed to be today, Friday. Yet here I am. At home and not there. I'm not sure what I need to do. Because I really WANT to pick up a 5th day but I'm guessing that Fridays are not the day. So it may have to be Mondays? Wednesdays probably wont work. Hubby and I go grocery shopping and he usually brings me to work and picks me up. Hmpf. I'll figure something out I guess.

I did go yesterday and my toe was super mad at me when I was done. But this morning it is feeling so much better. I haven't even felt like it needs to be wrapped up or anything.

Wednesday and Thursday night I was trying on clothes from my dresser and closet that haven't fit in forever. And also clothes that were tight last year that are now quite loose. I love that feeling!! The weather had been so warm on Wednesday and Thursday. It was in the 90's on Wednesday and in the 80's yesterday so I broke out the capri pants. Today it's raining which stinks. I hate the rain.

At least it's Friday. I'm going to pick up a coffee on the way in to work for sure. TGIF my friends!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love clothing NSVs too! Sounds like you need to go shopping.... :)

Have a great weekend!