Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Just a quick post to wish you all a Happy Easter. If you celebrate Easter. If not then Happy whatever to you then. I am not a very religious person but I do enjoy spending the holiday with the family.

I hit the gym this morning for an hour on the elliptical and then 30 minutes of weights. I am really feeling my workout today. My hips are a bit stiff for sure. But I love the feeling of a great workout and I was drenched in sweat when I left. Love it!!

I am thinking I'm going to handle Easter dinner pretty well today.

Hubby and I had a great night last night. I got 2 pairs of flip flops at Old Navy last night. One new exercise bra, a great new shirt that says "Train Like A Girl" and some girly pink nail polish. I painted my toe nails this morning. The shirt is a little tight but I figure it will fit soon enough. We picked up a few other things we needed, too. Then we had dinner and it was so yummy! I had a great turkey sandwich and I didn't eat the whole thing.

Well we'll be leaving soon so have a great day. Hard to believe that tomorrow is my last day off. I have a doctors appointment and I am getting my haircut for sure!!

2 comments:

Lex said...

Great work hittin' the gym on Easter!

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Happy whatever to you too! ;) Holiday weekends rock!

I love that it's flip flop season again!