Sunday, October 7, 2012

Apology

Today didn't go as planned. I don't know why, but I was just in a bitchy mood this morning. And my husband took the brunt of my bitchiness.

Right now? I'm home and he's at the baby shower. Crazy right? I guess it was just one of those weekends for me. I've been super bitchy and moody and I don't know what it is.

I don't know these people. The people who are having the baby shower. He does and so I guess it's not that big a deal that I didn't go. And to be honest, I don't think I really wanted to go because I would end up feeling sad and depressed that I'm not pregnant or it wasn't my baby shower.

So in the end it's probably a good idea that I didn't go. I probably would have been miserable the whole time I was there and forced a smile and a total bitch the way there and the way back.

Basically, I haven't been a lot of fun this weekend and I know I owe my husband a big apologize when he comes home tonight.

So, now I'm just catching up on "Grey's Anatomy" since I'm 2 seasons behind. I stopped watching in 2010 when we went to Arizona and never got caught back up. Thank you, Netflix.


No comments: