Friday, October 19, 2012

Booya!!

I hate that I didn't get the chance to update yesterday. It was such a hectic day for me at work and I was so unhappy and all I wanted to do was come home and bury myself in a cake. Yes, the whole cake.

source

But, I didn't. I was so proud of myself for not doing that. I just came and made dinner and went on with my life.

Today was much better I stopped at the store and picked up some prenatal vitamins.
Yes, I am a child and need gummy ones. I also need ones with iron because they make me feel all bloaty and icky and too much iron makes me constipated. Sorry about that.

My usual breakfast

I love it. I'm out of flat outs and bananas so I have to go grocery shopping STAT! It's a real emergency for sure. I seriously love this meal.

Snack time:

Only 50 calories for one of these. Yummy!!

The hubby and I are going are taking a little us time and going for a little getaway tomorrow night. I'm super excited. I'm going to try and take pictures. I tried to ask him to start taking pictures of his food for me via HRG but he got all sorts of freaked out and said I was crazy. WTH? Is that too much to ask? I want to know what you are eating for lunch if I can't be that.

Speaking of, I had chili again so no pictures. But it was still good. I love having leftovers and freezing them.

I lost 2.6 pounds this week counting calories. Booya! I know I said I wasn't going to weigh myself, but I couldn't resist.

I need more of this in my life tonight:





source

Everyone needs more Don Draper in their life.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am impressed that you can eat just one peppermint patty!