Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Why I said I was going to run today and didn't

I posted on twitter today that I was going to run when I got home from work. And I was. I got home, got dressed and headed out to the treadmill. But, I hurt to run. And this is why:

See my left foot? It's so swollen I walked around with a limp most of the day. And when I put my running sneakers I had to shove my foot in there. It feels like my foot is almost 3 times it's size. Not okay at all. I was pretty disappointed because I never want to run after work, but today was different. Hopefully tomorrow my feet will be back to their normal size.

That being sad, I was pretty happy with myself for not eating one of these today:

Don't those look freaking fantastic? I am a huge cupcake person and I was really surprised that I didn't even want to eat them. That one in the right in the front had bacon on it. Yes, I said bacon. BACON. On a cupcake. It sounds so wrong, but so right.

Again, this was breakfast.

I think it might replace my oatmeal for awhile. I've been eating that for the past 2 1/2 years and this is so so SO good.

I can't tell you how easy I find My Fitness Pal. It's a breath of fresh air. I've used it in the past, but never really gave it 100% until these past 4 days. And I haven't had to worry much about food at all. I feel like I am never hungry or worrying about when I can eat again. I'm pretty happy.

I'm still in the process of getting my URL ready. It's pretty frustrating. Someday soon I'll have it up and running. I was so upset with it last night I was ready to boot my laptop out the window.

What do you find you eat usually for breakfast?

Cupcakes or cake?
I know you want that bacon one.



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oooh are those from Ganache? So yummy. Good for you turning them down.