Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Funky funk

I'm here. I'm still alive. I just haven't felt like I've had much to blog about. I fell into a little bit of a funk the past couple of days and I hate to be a downer. So. I didn't want to be that person.

I'm not going to lie when I thought about locking up my blog and my twitter and calling it quits for awhile. It crossed my mind a few times over Sunday and Monday. I was pretty bitter and bitchy and just sick of A LOT of shit. But I would miss so many great friends I've made over the past few years and knew it was just the PMS talking.

I also need to workout more. I haven't worked out since Saturday and all the lack of exercise is taking it's toll on me. I've become to realize this. All work and no play makes Sarah really bitchy. And depressed. And mean. And a few other nasty words I won't repeat.

Anyway, like I mentioned in my last post, the husband and I went to Dark Manor on Saturday.  On the way down, I took a few pictures of the pretty foliage.





Trust me these hardly do it justice. It was really beautiful. We had dinner at this wonderful Italian restaurant, but it was such a small place that I didn't want to take a picture of my salad for fear that everyone would stare at me. But, take my world for it. It was great. It was a chicken salad on spinach with walnuts, craisins, and feta cheese.

After that, we went to the haunted house.

Okay. I like scary movies. I like being scared. But seriously. The woman who followed me around inside that looked like she might be from "The Ring" totally gave me the creeps. She was so tiny and I turned around and she was STILL THERE!!  And the chainsaw? I didn't even see who it. I heard it, I screamed and we ran. Haha. It was fun thought. The actors aren't allowed to touch you of course. I felt bad for the poor girl in front of us. She looked so scared.

Hopefully I'm going to get out of this funk I'm in. I hate feeling like this.

I made another awesome meal from The Gracious Pantry tonight. It's a pulled pork sandwich. It was so good. Find the recipe here if you want to try. I have leftovers for tomorrow for lunch.


















No comments: