Friday, October 12, 2012

Finally Friday

Here's the deal. I've decided to use My Fitness Pal to track my calories. No more points counting. I enjoy it. I like it. So. We'll see. I weighed myself this morning and I will not be weighing myself again until the day before Thanksgiving. I'm going to workout as much as I can whether at home or at the gym and see how it goes.  I'm going to take my measurements tomorrow as well.

If you're on MFP and want to add me, my name is Mockingbirdgirl.

I went grocery shopping tonight for the first time in almost two weeks and the house is full of healthy foods. My allergies are 90% gone and I no longer look like someone punched me in the face. SCORE!

The husband and I are going to see "Sinister" on Sunday. That movie looks creepy as heck! I cannot wait. I love scary movies.

I'm going in to work tomorrow to make up some of the time I was out this week. Not an exciting Saturday, but what can you do?

Any plans for the weekend?

Do you like scary movies?

What is your favorite movie?

I have so many. "Donnie Darko" is one. Don't let the rabbit on the cover scare you. "Titanic" of course is another. "A Beautiful Mind" still gets me, too.

1 comment:

Pinky said...

as you know I gave up Points a long time ago. not knocking Weight Watchers, it helped me a lot to learn about food and portion control but I lost zero weight with the PP program and I gave it more than a year to see if it was me or the program (I'm sure it's me/ my body) so I count calories and I like it! I never thought i would! MFP makes it really easy :)

only plans I had for this weekend are 1) go to the gym (done) and 2) run. The kids are with us this weekend, it's cold, grey and rainy and it seems good to stay in.

I do like scary movies :) Not gory though, but scary yes.

Favourite movie? That's tough. I love so many. I'd go all the way back to Repo Man for starters. I love David Lynch so I have Mulholland Drive and the Lost Highway on my list. I still can watch Pulp Fiction over and over again. I love the Green Mile and the Shawshank Redemption. The Machinist is a hella good film (and Christian Bale in American Psycho? WOW.) So yeah, lots of faves!!