Sunday, October 14, 2012

Beautiful Sunday

I was up early for a Sunday morning. I usually like to sleep in and get up around 9am and get my workout done around 10am or even 11am. But, today, the husband and I planned to out to breakfast and go the movies. So, I was up at 6:45am (which is usually when I get up for work when I don't work out in the mornings) and on the treadmill by 7:30am for a 3.16 mile run.

And it was rainy and cold and I wasn't really feeling it when I first got up, but much happier by the time I was done.

Breakfast was good. Egg whites, turkey, potatoes and wheat toast. Oh and coffee, too.

We went to see "Sinister" which wasn't as SCARY as I hoped, but creepy. I like creepy movies, too. I like it if I have to jump out of my seat or grab the husbands arm or slap my hand over my mouth a few times. So, I liked the movie. It kept me guessing the whole time, too.

Today turned into a nicer day. It was cool and rainy when we left the house, but it has to be close to 70 now. The weather has been crazy here lately. It was probably 25 on Friday night into Saturday morning.

I found a new blogger to read thanks to SkinnyRunner and she just also happens to be a Mom. If you have never read STUFT Mama before you totally need to. Her cat cracks me up. And how does she get him to where clothes? My cats would kill me if I did that to them.

We'll be starting season 4 of "Mad Men" tonight. Season 3 ended with us going OMG? WOW!! I didn't see that coming at all. That show is addicting. Love it.

What did you do today? Do you like to sleep in on Sunday?

What is a blog you enjoy reading?

No comments: