Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oh mother nature you whore

I forgot to turn on the crock pot today. Therefore, my pot roast sat out and was ruined.

The phone started ringing at work at exactly 8:30am and I swear it never stopped. I hardly got anything done all day.

I ate 3 potato hamburger buns for no reason when I came home from work and I don't even care right now.

I had 2 snack size Nestle crunch bars.

I didn't workout this morning.

All the ladies at work seemed to be in a crazy bitchy mood today.

There is a crazy hurricane heading towards Connecticut that they have decided to call "Frankenstorm". (A year ago this weekend we had freak ice storm that nearly sent me over the edge and I still have recovered. No, really. I don't do well without power. I'm not a campy type girl. So, the thought of it happening again doesn't exactly excite me the news and weather channel people right now. We lost power for 2 1/2 days and when I came home from work to find it on, I cried. No joke).

It's just been one of those days.

So...it wasn't the best day for me.

And if someone mentions the word snow one more time, I may just have to off myself. *

I do enjoy the new Taylor Swift album though.


*I'm joking people. It's a little thing I call sarcasm.

No comments: