Wednesday, October 10, 2012

It's just a number

False alarm. I'm home again today. I woke up with my eye swollen shut and both feet swollen. I tell you this disease is a bitch. I was suppose to get some blood work done awhile back, but since I haven't had any flare ups, I put it off. Guess what I'm going to get done next week?

Sitting home for two days without any human contact is depressing. We have no food in the house since I usually go grocery shopping on Monday nights, but didn't go this week because of my Angiodema. I had some frozen meals that I had made and put away in the freezer, but I'm pretty much out of those. The hubby picked me up a few things last night but tonight he's going to have to back to the store since I won't go into public like this.

And I sit here and think about all the work that is piling up on my desk. I was doing so well, too. I was about a day behind and so caught up. UGH!! Looks like I'll be going in on Saturday for a little make up time.

I miss working out. It's been a couple days. I'm up a couple of pounds, which is to be expected. I hate that scale. I really need to get rid of it for awhile and just go with out how my clothes fit. The scale does not rule my life.

I love this and I'm very tempted to do the same thing to my scale.

Hopefully I'll be able to hit the gym before work tomorrow. It's getting a little too cold for me to workout in the garage. Yes, I'm a wimp like that and don't like the cold at all. I've been sleeping in a sweatshirt at night. I miss the summer already. 

Do you have a scale? Do you weigh yourself often?

What is the weather like where you are?




No comments: