Wednesday, October 17, 2012

One of those days

Did you ever have one of those days where you felt like everyone was pulling you in a million directions at work and you thought to yourself, "I just can't deal with you people"?? Or is that just me?

Seriously. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job. My coworkers are fabulous. We get along great. One of them I call my work bestie and I would just die without her. But, sometimes I just can't deal with people. And it's not my coworkers. Today was one of those days. People need to step outside the damn box.

Also, I need to run. REALLY need to run. I know when I workout I'm a much happier person, but since my feet (now both of them) are swollen, I can't fit a sneaker on them to save my life and I'm getting really bitchy.

Lunch:

Left over chili from last night. For the recipe go to the Gracious Pantry. She has some great ideas there. Good stuff let me tell you. And if I can get the husband to eat it? Score!! He loves this chili and I make it as much as I can. My breakfast was the same old thing from yesterday and Monday, and I ate it so fast I forgot to take a picture anyway.

I'm in a rather foul mood today. I hate being like that.

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

Tomorrow (friday) I was hoping to get out of here by 2:30, we've been on overtime for a couple of weeks and the kids get out of school early tomorrow and we're heading out of town blah blah blah. So of course someone in Portland, OR calls a meeting from 4-5 pm eastern time that I have to attend. of course.