Monday, October 15, 2012

What do I want out of my blog

Some of the bloggers that I really enjoy reading are the ones that post a lot. You know the ones that I mean. They schedule their  blogs to post at the "right time". They take pictures of EVERYTHING. Their spouse. Their kids. Their food. Their workouts. Their friends and family.

And I read these blogs and I think to myself, I want this. I want to be THAT blogger. I want to take pictures of my mornings and my day at work and how boring exciting it is or how fun my morning run was. I want to take a picture of my dinner I made. So, I'm trying.

Not ALL of my favorite blogs are like that, but most of them are. And I envy these ladies because they all seem to have their shit together. Or at least, online they do. And by having their shit together. They have a spouse, a baby, a job, whatever and they have their shit together.

All of these things I want. I want to have my shit together.

So, I'm trying. I'm trying to have my shit together as best as I can.

I'm not expecting everyone to read my blog and I'm not expecting 100 comments everyday. Most of the time I just write for myself and that's that. I figure once I get my URL up and running it might be different.

What do YOU want out of your blog?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think it is easier to look like you have it together than to actually have it together :)

MojoMissy said...

I agree with the above comment. ;) I am using my blog for accountability reasons. No one ever reads it besides my friend Deedra, but I know it's there and it's helping me.

Andy said...

I ask myself this same question a lot. I like those kinds of blogs you're describing (I think they're called 'lifecasting'), but I'm not sure if I could actually BE that blogger. I'm trying to find some middle ground between daily posts about EVERYTHING and only updating once in a blue moon when something is going on. Not sure what that'll look like for me though.

Treesa said...

i completely agree with runnergirrevisited comment too! :)

I enjoy reading blogs like yours... real life. real feelings. and just being YOU. :)