Monday, October 15, 2012

One of those days

Today was just one of those days where I just wasn't feeling it at work. I wasn't up to doing ANYTHING. Do you ever have one of those days?

Here is my breakfast, which was amazing and awesome. I'm very proud of this. I'm trying to eat more bananas and we have this:

A flatout, PB2 and banana. So darn good. And yes, I was eating at my desk at work. I do that pretty much every day. And coffee. Don't forget the coffee. Since we decided to try and get pregnant, I have cut back on my caffeine intake. I usually have one K-Kup and a Half Cafe (Or decaf) mixed together. We have a Keruig at work and I have one at home, too. I really can't tell the difference.

My Mom called me today while I was at work to tell me she booked her flight. She'll be here November 17th to the 28th. Which means she will be here for my Birthday (which is the 18th) and Thanksgiving!!  I miss my Mom so much. It's been almost a year since she was here.

I took today as a rest day for exercise. I didn't sleep that well last night so when the alarm went off at 5am I knew I wasn't going to be able to get up and run. But, after reading so many awesome recaps from races that happened this past weekend, I'm pumped to get up and run tomorrow morning. One of my favorite things to do when I get home is catch up on all my favorite blogs.

What did you have for breakfast?

Did you workout today?

What is one of your favorite blogs? (I'm always looking for new ones)


2 comments:

Sarah said...

A few of my fav blogs are:
Daily Garnish
Clean eating Chelsey
Skinny runner girl

Lovebug6100 said...

I like your blog!! And my birthday is 6 days after yours, my mom's birthday is the 18th too. I've been reading Thunder Thighs, Up the Creek without a Paddle, Tippy Toe Diet and Knick Knacks and Knickers. Knick Knack is trying to get pregnant too and she's really funny!