Saturday, October 20, 2012

Not my best run

I'm going to admit it now and let you know I got my first run in this morning since last Sunday. It wasn't pretty either, but I did it.

This was right before I headed out to the garage for my run. I really wasn't feeling it but pulled out 3 miles.

My weight lifting after? Much more into that. My arms feel like spaghetti.

Tonight the husband and I are going to this haunted house thing called Dark Manor. I'm probably going to pee myself have a lot of fun. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to take pictures or not, but I'll see what I can do. If someone reaches out and touches me? I may run screaming like a little girl.

What did you do for your workout today?

Haunted houses...yes or not?

1 comment:

Lovebug6100 said...

Have you ever been to the Trail of Terror in Wallingford. Definately scary...once was enough for me!