Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Best doctor ever

I stayed home from work today. I had no choice. My allergies were too bad and all I could do was dope myself up with medication and sleep it off. I hate missing work over stupid stuff like this. I hate missing work in general unless it's for vacation. Now I'm going to have try and make up some of the time for the rest of the week.

I'm feeling much better now and the swelling in my face has gone down a lot. I like almost normal again. I will be going back to work tomorrow and I'm looking forward to that. The only GOOD thing about staying home is all the extra snuggle time I get with my this furry face.

Best doctor ever.

I have a URL now and I'm going to try and move this blog to it. Probably sometime this weekend if I can figure it out without going insane. Actually, I've always had said URL but I haven't used it in a long time. Hopefully I won't lose anything in the move, but you never know.

I've come to the conclusion that I watch too much television. We watched Sunday nights "Dexter" before "the Voice" came on last night. Now tonight we'll catch up on "Boardwalk Empire". And "The Walking Dead" comes back on Sunday. That means 3 shows to watch. Plus we're now on season 3 of "Mad Men" thanks to Netflix. So much television goodness.





2 comments:

MojoMissy said...

Glad you're feeling better! My allergies have got me in a huge mess and feeling like crap. I'm hoping I can take Thursday off and spend the entire day on my couch in my pajamas.

karen said...

Allergies are evil!!! Glad you got some quality snuggles in. Cheerio always seems to know (and care) when I'm under the weather and is always right close by if I need a snuggle. The dog seems to care less. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around???