Sunday, October 28, 2012

How soon until season 6??

Here is last nights fantastic dinner:

Pot roast is the husbands favorite meal and since I forgot to turn the crock pot on the other day, I was still really craving the meal. It turned out pretty good and the husband cleaned his plate, so it MUST have been good.

This morning I was such a wimp and couldn't deal with the cold weather in the garage for my workout. So, I headed to the gym for my workout. And it was empty in there, which is always a plus. I think "Hurricane Sandy" is keeping everyone busy. I got in my 3 miles and did 30 minutes of weights.

The husband and I had talked about going out to breakfast after I got home, but I wasn't feeling up to it. I made him some greasy food (sausage, home fries, eggs) and I had these pancakes.

Holy moly were they good. I got the recipe here but added the PB2.  And no syrup needed. Tasted like banana goodness. There we go with my banana obsession again.

We finished up "Mad Men" and I'm very sad. I didn't like what happened to Lane, I don't like that Sally is now "a woman" and Glenn looks way too old for her with his creepy little mustache. And I don't like how it ended. Don't do it Don. Just don't. I'm going to miss watching the show. How long before season 6 starts??

Today I think we're going to pretty much hang out and get ready for the storm. I'm assuming I have to go into work tomorrow, but we'll see what happens. I only work 5 minutes away, so if the power goes out at work or if they send us home in the middle of a hurricane, it isn't that big of a deal. It's not a blizzard or an ice storm. Plus, we don't live near the shoreline so there is no threat of coastal flooding where I am. But, that doesn't mean we won't get flooding. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

And maybe we'll start watching "Sons of Anarchy" tonight!!

Be safe everyone!!


No comments: