Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It kind of sucks

Sandy has come and gone. Southern Connecticut was hit hard. I'm in Eastern Connecticut so I was lucky, but it's still sad to see what has happened to my state. And I feel for all of you that are still without power, who are stuck in a hotel somewhere because you were evacuated from your home, etc. I hope that everyone is safe wherever you may be.

I worked yesterday until noon when they sent us home. We never lost power which is a shock because we ALWAYS lose power. Once I was home I promptly ate everything that wasn't nailed down. I can't even begin to think about that right now.

I tried to blog yesterday, but every time I turned my laptop on the power would flicker and go out. It always came back on, but I decided to leave my laptop off.

I don't know. I'm still struggling with eating and exercise and everything.

I suppose at some point it might come together.

Today I thought about how last year at this time (when we had an ice storm) I was 160 pounds and wearing size 10's.

It kind of sucks.

Sometimes I wonder if I should just take a blog break because I'm not much of a weight loss blogger if I'm not losing weight.

I'm always on twitter if you want to follow me.

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

I didn't think Connecticut was big enough to have a southern and eastern parts. You sure it's not just 'the other side of the street'?

Glad you came through it ok Sarah. We get our fair share of those storms down here, so I know how much fun you weren't having. blerg.