Monday, May 18, 2009

12 stone 11 pounds

I made it to the gym this morning. It was the first time in I think almost 3 weeks. So it felt pretty good and I’m super glad I went. I spent a good chunk of my 4 days off loathing myself and all my girth. Seriously. I totally HATE my body and that hate is not healthy for me at all. My husband loves me for me so why can’t I love myself that way?

It felt awesome to get to the gym. I was able to channel that inner hatred and worked my tail off. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and then 30 minutes of weights. I felt so freaking fantastic afterward, I wondered why I didn’t do this more often? It was nearly a year ago (next Tuesday) that I ran SCREAMING back to weight watchers due to the horrible stair incident. Yet here I am, not much smaller then I was a year ago. Hopefully by this time NEXT year I can be in a much better place.

For something different, I brought tuna for lunch today.

I watched “Marley and Me” this weekend. I read the book (twice) and yet I still cried. I call my cat Bradley the Marley of cats. Although he is not nearly that bad, he is a bit of an ahole.

I’ve watched the first 2 episodes of “The Biggest Loser UK”. I’m confused with 12 stone 11 pounds thing when it comes to their weight (although thanks to the hubby I know that 1 stone is 14 pounds) but I like watching it. I need that motivation until our show comes back on in the fall.

Speaking of “TBL” I got the new OK! Magazine with Tara and Helen on the cover and according to the magazine (although I’m not sure how much I should rely on it) Helen’s doctor told her to gain 15 pounds because she is too thin for her height. AND she said she worked out 12 hours the day before the weigh in to help get down that small. Hmpfh.

I have been invited to a BBQ on Saturday at my nephew’s place. I will have willpower to NOT eat too much. Maybe I can hit the gym before the party.

I had a dream about my Dad last night. It was so real it scared me.

Lots to catch up on at work!!

2 comments:

♥ Dee ♥ said...

Not suprised to hear about Helen and her doctor.

Harumph.

Tammy said...

I thought Helen looked awful! And Jerry as well. I mean you can lose weight and still look healthy people! I am still bummed that Tara did not win.