Saturday, May 30, 2009

2.8 down

So that 2.8 I gained last week? Gone this week. Very happy about that.

I also did 4 miles on the treadmill this morning.

Hubby is gone for the day. He left a few minutes ago to head up to a do a gig in Massachusetts with his band. Why didn't I go? Well it's simple (for me). It's a private party (a Jack and Jill) and I won't really know anyone and I don't really want to spend the whole day at a party with a bunch of strangers. I don't do well with strangers. I'm painfully shy so I'm home and doing things around the house. I plan to do some cleaning and start getting some things together for my tag sale which I'm having at the end of June.

Speaking of that, I dug out a bag of my skinny clothes. Wow. I am not getting rid of them or selling them because I will fit into them again but man they look so tiny to me. Lots of shorts and tank tops. Ha. I am going to give my older sister one of my shirts though. It has Tinkerbell on it and I'm not sure where I even got it. And she LOVES Tinkerbell.

Still loving my new cell phone.

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

great job on the treadmill!

Anonymous said...

Awesome week you had. Way to go 2.8 pounds thats wonderful.