Sunday, May 17, 2009

HUGE piece of cheesecake

If you are wondering where I am, I'm alive. Haven't felt like I have much to blog about these days.

Up 1.2 pounds this week. Probably because of that HUGE piece of cheesecake I ate on Thursday night. But it was worth it.

Fell asleep during the "Lost" finale. Woke up right at the end. Also fell asleep during the "Grey's" finale and woke up at the end. Way to go. I think because I stayed up to watch the finale of "The Biggest Loser" that it through everything off.

Speaking of, "The Biggest Loser"...

I knew Helen was going to win. Remember a few weeks back when Jillian made that comment about Helen and how she was on the pink team and all that? That is when I realized Tara was not going to win. But you know what? Tara looks so much better. Helen is too thin. I am happy for Helen for winning, don't get me wrong, but I still think that she is too thin. 117 pounds? That is really small. Smaller then Jillian. Everyone looked great and I'm so glad that Jerry won the at home prize. Totally amazing.

Too bad I have to go back to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Carolina John said...

i thought 117 lbs was too thin for helen as well. tara should have won.

Carolina John said...

oh, and thanks for the smoothie recipe the other day. i showed a 5 lb loss over the last 2 or 3 weeks thanks to more smoothies.