Sunday, May 24, 2009

4.60 miles

I hit the treadmill this morning since I didn't make it to the gym and managed 4.60 miles in 60 minutes. I'm pretty happy about that and we'll see what I can do with tomorrow for exercise before we head out to BBQ/Memorial Day party.

I am going to start tracking all my food on sparkpeople. I'm already a member but don't really plug in my food there.

I'm going to spend the rest of the day watching in the Indy 500 and doing some housework.

I have vacation coming up soon! Woohoo! About a month from now actually. We're not going anywhere but who cares. Having time off from work is all I need. I am really burnt out. The only thing I'm annoyed with is that my coworker took 2 days off before I am off which means I'll have to cover for her job while she is out and my work gets put on the back burner (and no one does it while I'm gone either). Isn't that nice of her? She does it to me EVERY SINGLE TIME I take a vacation. It's annoying. It's not like my work won't be there when I get back but come on.

Hope everyone is enjoying their holdiay weekend!!

3 comments:

Fatinah said...

Hey! GREAT work on the treadmill!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job with the workout. I'm taping the race right now and I will watch it tomorrow. Have a great Holiday.

Jen, a priorfatgirl said...

tracking calores = good idea!

I'm game, starting Monday! Will be right there with ya!