Sunday, May 31, 2009

Sunday at the gym...

I went to the gym this morning!! I wasn't feeling up to hitting the treadmill again so I thought why the heck not just go over to the gym instead. It was not busy at all and I was really proud of myself. I did 60 minutes on the Elliptical and 30 minutes of weights.

Hubby's gig with the band went well last night. I missed him so much and I'm glad to have him home. The next one is on June 19th and I'll be there for that.

I watched "Bride Wars" yesterday. Super cute. And I also watched "Doubt" which was also good.

Ordered a bunch of stuff from Bath and Body Works online last night. They are having a big sale right now. I am getting super low on a lot of stuff and I like to wait for the big sales.

Looking forward to spending some time with my man today and tonight.

Season finale of "Breaking Bad" tonight!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome workout today. I love Bath and Body works. We have an outlet close to my house where you get products at realy good prices.

Carolina John said...

60 on the elliptical and 30 of weights? nice job sarah!