Monday, May 25, 2009

only eaten 8 points

Woke up not feeling hot at all today. My throat was sore and I didn't sleep well because of it and then the damn parade started outside my house (yes, it's actual parade that happens EVERY Memorial Day on my street). I was tired and felt so bad.

I gave up trying to sleep and came out into the living room with the husband. Started watching the "Intervention" marathon (I am all "Jon and Kate Plus 8" out right now). Fell asleep on the couch. Luckily our friend texted the hubby to remind him about the BBQ today.

I got up, still felt horrible, but showered and we went to the party. Had a great time. Saw a couple old friends I haven't seen in awhile and they didn't seem to care that I was 100 pounds heavier then the last time we hung out. Ate some chicken. Had a couple diet sodas. Spent time with old friends daughter who I have not seen in 3 years and love like she was my own niece (once upon a time she was a huge part of my life. I saw her every weekend). She is a young lady now, will turn 12 in October. I let her play with my cell phone and she took a not so flattering photo of myself. She showed me her room (she loves Twilight-we bonded over Edward. lol). I cannot get over how skinny my husbands best friend is. He is so thin. He used to be anti thin, anti diet, anti healthy and now he rides his mountain bike everywhere, goes to the gym, eats good food. It's crazy. lol

On the way home I realized I had only eaten 8 points worth of food for the day. That might explain why I had a headache. Just had a bowl of cereal.

I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I had a nice 3 day weekend with the husband.

The picture that my little munchkin (she's nearly as tall as me, but that is who she is to me) kind of woke me up a bit. Gym and weight watchers planned for this week (I've been weighing at home again but I know meetings work better for me).

Feeling a bit better now. My throat is still sore but not as bad.

At least a parade won't wake me up tomorrow.

Also Ryan Newman finishing 2nd today? Awesome!!

2 comments:

Fatinah said...

get better soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.