Friday, May 8, 2009

I miss running.

I am incredibly grouchy today. I’m not sure what the heck my problem is. It’s Friday. I’m going to see Keith Urban tonight. Ugh.

Speaking of Keith Urban, Sugarland is not opening tonight. Turns out Jennifer Nettles (the singer) is ill and had to cancel a few shows. I’m disappointed because I really like them but I wish her all the best. Hopefully we’ll be able to catch Sugarland another time.

Really frustrated with myself with diet and exercise. I’m not sure what I am going to do right now to fix the problem. I’m sick of being so damn fat and I’m unhappy and miserable looking at myself. I have to get my shit together.

I saw a woman running this morning on my way to work. Again I miss running. I used to look forward to it every morning. *sigh*


What an amazing episode of “Grey’s” last night. I cried a lot.

I really need to get out of this funky mood I’m in. I have a long day ahead of me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry your not in the best of moods today. Hopefully the concert tonight will turn your frown upside down.

hugs,
Katherine

Tammy said...

You'll be with Keith Urban tonight. That will bring you out of your funk!

Have fun!!!!!!

Carolina John said...

have a great weekend sarah. enjoy the concert. happy mothers day!

thewwchick said...

Uggg....I'm having a grouchy day today. And I refused to go run or even go for a walk. I just want to sit here and feel sorry for myself. I hate days like this! I'm normally very upbeat and fun. Wahhhh!

rdhdprincess said...

That episode of Grey's was amazing. I cried a lot too! I can't wait until the 2 hour finale tonight!