Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF!!

I got a new cell phone and it is the highlight of my day. The husband surprised me after work. I was really surprised when he asked if I wanted to stop and get a new phone. We had talked about it and I thought we couldn't afford one right but with the rebate and all it won't really cost us anything. So yeah. Plus hubby's skinny best friend works there and then our other friend happend to be there (that had the BBQ on Memorial Day) getting a new phone and then it was like a big party all over again. lol

I used the treadmill tonight when I got home. I did 45 minutes which is all I could handle but it was something. I did 3.25 miles so yeah me.

I am planning on doing some mega cleaning this weekend to start getting ready for my tag sale.

Weigh in tomorrow.

Also I am watching "What Not to Wear" for pretty much the first (and probably last) time and "Blossom" is on. She looks kind of old. And she is the same age as me. I don't think I look old. Do I look old? lol

Work was so freaking stupidly busy today. Hell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go with the treadmill workout. Wow "Blossm" that really takes me back.