Sunday, May 3, 2009

A blast from the past....

I finally freaking did free weights for the first time at the gym. I've been eyeballing that section at the gym for about six months now and I've been wanting to start working them into my workout for awhile but was nervous about going over there. I don't know why, but I was.

Anyway, I just said screw it and went over there today and did 15 minutes of free weights this morning. I'm so proud of myself, too. After feeling sorry for myself last night and this morning over my poor eating these past couple of days I finally did something I'm proud of.

My shoulders are going to be sore tomorrow. They already are now. Woohoo for sore shoulders!!

I took a little bit of a running break today. I needed it. I ran for 35 minutes and that was enough. Then I did 25 minutes on the Elliptical, did my 15 minutes of free weights (Woohoo) and then I did 15 minutes of legs and abs and back work.

As much as I missed getting in a five mile run, I think I needed a bit of a break. But tomorrow I will get it in and that is cool with me.

My husband is the BEST!! He bought the score to "D0nnie Dark0" yesterday. He knew I wanted it and so did he and it's rare, too. So now I can listen to "Mad World" whenever I want (once he puts it on my MP3 player-hint hint). I love that song. It's beautiful. I love that movie, too.

"L0st" is fast becoming one of my favorite shows, EVER! It's awesome. Love that show.

Thank god I have tomorrow off. I need it. I need a vacation.

Everyone is getting sick again at work again. Fun. My boss is sick again and she never gets sick. Plus two other people are sick as well. I'm glad I won't be here tomorrow. It's my turn to have the day off and my boss not feeling good. It was the other way around last month.

From 2004 in my first blog. I didn't have much to blog about today anyway...

No comments: