Tuesday, May 5, 2009

after workout boost

On the whole challenge front, I don’t really think I can handle that right now. I was thinking about it and it is a lot of work so for now I’m just going to hold off on doing anything challenge related. I really just need to get myself together when it comes exercise and diet right now. I’ll worry about a challenge later. Sorry everyone.

Speaking of exercise, I made it to the gym this morning. I did 45 minutes on the Elliptical and 30 minutes of weights. I am still disgusted by the people who can’t clean the damn equipment when their done with it. It’s totally disgusted and offensive. Maybe that’s just me but please. No one is awesome enough to not have to clean up after themselves. We’re all adults.

I had my awesome smoothie for breakfast with some protein powder added in for a little after workout boost.

I can’t wait to get my haircut tonight. It’s so long and out of control I can hardly stand it.

I am incredibly tired today. I think it’s a combination of getting up early and this crappy rainy weather we are having. Boo.

It’s “Biggest Loser” night so yeah!!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Maybe it's the nurse in me, but I clean the machines before AND after I use them. Before, because I know what kind of d-bags sweat all over them and then just walk away when they are done, and after because it's common courtesy. But people look at me like I'm a crazy germ freak (maybe I am). You'd think people would be a little more vigilant with the swine flu going around.