Friday, May 29, 2009

Thursday May 28th 2009 Twitter

7:28am-running a little behind this morning..
7:32am-http://www.holeydonuts.net holy crap!
8:33am-yeah work!
9:32am-call me at 7am to tell me you’re going to be late (in around noon) and then show up at 8:4am. Get over yourself.
9:59am-pyscho killer, run run run a waaaaayyyy!!
10:39am-I want a donut after showing my coworkers the holey donut website. I am so going to have order some of those this weekend.
10:56am-did I mention how much I want a donut?
12:10pm-papercut from hell…
1:05pm-hungry. It’s close to lunch time.
2:54pm-work got busy. Yeah for time going by fast!
2:58pm-Welcome to the jungle baby….
4:12pm-I am going to have a tag sale. I am so broke.
4:50pm-packing up my stuff for the day and soon to be heading to the grocer store.
5:45pm-hate grocery shopping!
7:30pm-Home with shopping and dinner done. I didn't kill anyone at the store so bonus!!
8:56pm-tired and grumpy. going to make tomorrow lunch and then read or go to bed. tgif tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the holeydonuts web site. The look really good. Ouch sorry about the papercut those suckers hurt like crazy.

Have a great weekend.