Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I can be a mega bitch.

I slept like ass last night. Which left me very cranky this morning. Which caused me to snap at my husband. Which then turned into a screaming match at 6am. Which then made me cry. Which then me feel horrible.

I hope that I can get some sleep tonight so that I can hit the gym tomorrow. My jeans fit quite nicely today for the first time in awhile. And I know I'm bloated (hint hint, nudge nudge).

Sometimes I feel that me and the other CSR do 80% of the work and the other one 20%.

Yeah for a 3 day weekend.

Boo for email being done all day at work.

I wish "the Biggest Loser" was still on. What am I going to watch tonight?

Super nice weather today considering it was so cold last night we had to turn the heat on. 80's tomorrow and possible 90 on Thursday. Why don't I live somewhere super warm?

Please let me sleep tonight. PLEASE!!!

No comments: