Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I'm an athlete!

Well according to my doctor I am. I had a follow up appointment with my doctor today. She wanted to see how I was doing with my weight less, etc. I always LOVE going to see my doctor. She is awesome and always takes time to TALK to me. We sat in the room and talked for like 15 minutes about everything. She told me that she knows I'm an athlete and knows I can lose the weight and get back into the shape I was not that long ago.

Also, my blood pressure is 110/70. Go me.

I am so nice I stopped and gave my neighbor a ride home today. She was walking after the bus dropped her off so I stopped and offered her a ride.

Eating is good. Exercise not so good. I hope to make it to the gym tomorrow.

I'm feeling much better today. I was still feeling crappy yesterday but that passed.

I hate not having anything to watch on television. TLC is my new favorite channel.

1 comment:

Carolina John said...

Good for you! i missed a run last night too, and slept right through a make-up bike ride this morning.

it's nice to have a fun doctor that actually listens to you. they are rare down here.