Friday, May 8, 2009

Yesterday's Twitter

7:17am-another day of work. yeah.
8:13am-it's raining, it's pouring, it's freaking annoying! boo!
9:16am-I love how my husband hugged me this morning and I can smell his aftershave on my clothes hours later.
10:12am-bacon and sausage and eggs OH MY!
11:11am-will this day drag on forever?
12:29pm-almost lunch time.
1:59pm-reading this great book called “The Girls from Ames” by Jeffrey Zaslaw. Highly recommend it,.
2:35pm-the bff and I have been bff’s for nearly 22 years. EEK! We’re old.
3:20pm-it smells garlicy in here. Warding off vampires?
3:43pm-not feeling the treadmill thing tonight. Might just skip it and hit the gym in the morning. What do I have to lose?
3:59pm-Hubby passed his test! I knew he would!!
4:21pm-who are all you people and why do you want to be friends with me? I just went private because I'm getting requests from odd ducks.
4:36pm-almost quitting time. What an unproductive day.
7:45pm-really angry for no reason
10:01pm-great "grey's" tonight. off to bed. Keith and Sugarland tomorrow!!

No comments: