Thursday, May 7, 2009

I was so happy.

Did I forget to mention that yesterday my coworker brought in all this leftover breakfast food from her kids school? OMG. There was bacon, suasuge, scrambled eggs and french toast. I love me some breakfast food. But did not eat it.

Last night I wanted to eat junk so badly. But I was able to make it through the groceyr store without picking up anything horrible and terrible for me. I was so happy.

I keep getting all these strange people adding me on twitter. I’m going to have change it so that I have to aprove someone.

Hubby has a big test at school today that I know he’s super worried about. I know he’s going to pass it but I hate to see him so worried. It’s not like him.

A week from today we will be celebrating out 16 year anniversary together and I am going to eat something super yummy from the Cheesecake Factory. Never been there but I cannot wait.

OMG! Keith Urban is tomorrow night. Awesomeness!

Looks like I’m going to be able to watch another race Saturday night. Yeah for Newman.

I have next Thursday and Friday off from work. So excited.

No gym today. Treadmill tonight and then a possbile workout tomorrow morning if I think my body can handle it.

I love to sleep. The rainy weather does not help me get up early for the gym these days.

“Grey’s” wedding tonight but the quesiton is…who is getting married?

No comments: