Tuesday, May 12, 2009

He wears blue glasses because he wants to

That is what a friend said about the hubby when he introduced us a little over 16 years ago.

Here we are at my Junior prom in 1993:

I got that lovely dress for $30 bucks. We had only started dating a month prior to prom so I didn't have a lot of time to find anything. Hard to believe we've been together for nearly 16 years!

So excited for "The Biggest Loser" tonight but I can't believe it's 3 hours! That is madness! I hope I don't fall asleep. 10pm is usually my bedtime. Yikes.

No exercise yet. I am working on it. Eating is awesome.

Work was super busy. I am trying finish up as much as I can before 5pm tomorrow. I know it will be waiting for me when I get back on Monday but it will be nice to get some of it done and not have to worry about it. I am super sick of making patient charts though.

2 comments:

thewwchick said...

OMG.....prom pix. I had ginormous hair in mine. lol Kent and I dated in high school, too. Our first date was 20 years ago March 19th. :)

Carolina John said...

prom pics are always glamorous. 1993 was a good year for them. my prom was in 93 too. i've posted a pic here for a 70's themed prom. funny stuff. but i didn't end up marrying my high school sweetheart. you guys are lucky.