Thursday, May 28, 2009

Maybe you should hire a plumber.

Our landlord called at 7am to state our downstairs neighbors called him to state something is leaking from our bathroom into their kitchen (again). My coworker called me at 7:30am to tell me she slept terribly last night due to her asthma and would be in around 12. She showed up at work at 8:45am. What is the point?

I decided that I am going to have a tag sale at the end of June. I have so much crap and junk and I know I could make some money. I totally need to get rid of these dumb beanie babies if nothing else. Yes, I got caught up in that stupid craze.

I made it through the grocery store today without killing anyone. I swear they take a stupid pill before going there. I almost had an anxiety attack in one of the aisles.

I had hoped to get a new cell phone this weekend but we're broke. Again. So maybe in a couple weeks.

No gym today. I had a hard time falling asleep last night.

Landlord to come back tomorrow to work on the leak. If he would only hire a plumber....

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh no sounds like you had a rough day. We are very similar I want to get into my dream dress for our vow renewal for our 10 year anniversary next May! We are close in the weight but height I am shorter LOL let us inspire each other! Talk to you later!
Michelle
skinnyundermyfat