Thursday, March 25, 2010

4 days

4 days. That is how many times this week I have been to the gym this week. It feels really, REALLY good, too. I may actually just make it 5 and go tomorrow.

And the best thing about going to the gym in the morning is that it puts me in a good mood and helps me make it through the day. I really think it's been helping me with my stress at work. Not that I don' t have stress at work, but not nearly as much. Because lets face it-doing the job of 3 people is pretty tough. And I don't think I would be handling it as well if I wasn't eating better and working out.

I don't know if ya'll remember a month ago when I was a total basket case and ready to pull all my hair out. And a whole cake. Ummm...a cake may actually have been involved. I was back up to 240 pounds. And now I'm almost into the 220's! Things couldn't be going better for me.

And coffee is my best friend when I work out in the morning. Just saying.

I've also because a twitter freak. I love it. It's hard to tweet at work. I have to text from my cell and I don't have internet access on my cell. And we aren't supposed to go on twitter at work although sometimes I sneak a peak now and then.

I found out today that The Dixie Chicks, Keith Urban and The Eagles are coming here. I so want to go. Then I found out the show as on June 12th. Which happens to be my husbands Birthday. But then the hubby said he might be interested in go. So we'll see. I would love to go to that show!! My fingers are crossed.

I am looking forward to the weekend! Can't wait. Off to watch "Grey's" and catch up on some blogs.

2 comments:

Nora said...

Great job hitting the gym! I love going to the gym before work too - but usually am not diciplined enough to get out of bed. Thanks for the reminder of what it can do for the mind!

Anonymous said...

Awesome job on getting in 4 days a the gym this week totally amazing.I know what you mean about working out in the morning. Working out in the morning always puts me in a great mood.