Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I'm such a bad Irish girl. I had nothing green to wear to work today. How is that even possible? I had a green shirt but I got rid of it because it was too big. But my coworker was nice enough to let me borrow one of her necklaces today that said "Happy St. Patrick's Day" in big green letters. I was super excited. The little things make me happy.

I took a little sneak at the scale today. I know-I shouldn't do that. But I did. And it said 234.2 pounds. Um so that was pretty cool. I haven't seen that number in awhile. But Saturday is my official weigh day so we'll see what happens.

Planning on hitting the gym again tomorrow.

The eating clean is going very good. Loving it. Clothes are fitting loosely and I am very happy.

I am supposed to be having a review at work within the next few days. I had better get a good raise. That is all I have to say. I'm busting some serious ass these days. Huh.

Anyway still not feeling "The Biggest Loser". I am hardly watching it anymore. How sad. I used to love that show.

I have some time off coming up. I cannot wait!!

No comments: