Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Not much of a post but...

I can't believe that I actually have gone to the gym 3 times already this week. What is that about? Ha. Yep-I managed to go again this morning. I'm pretty happy with how things are going.

Although right now I am ready to drop. One good thing about hitting the gym in the morning is that I sleep like a rock that night.

My eating has been really strange lately. I haven't had much of an appetite.

Work is burning me out!! I can't wait for more time off.

My Mom will be here again in May for my cousins wedding. I can't wait.

Speaking of my cousins wedding, I have a dress I want to wear that I tried on last night. If I actually want to wear this dress I have a lot of work to do. I look like a sausage. Yuck.

I really enjoyed "Dancing with the Stars" last night. Enough said about that.

I promise a better post soon!! I have blogs to catch up on.

4 comments:

Lex said...

You are seriously rockin' it!

I WISH I could get to the gym in the mornings...I mean, I know I can, but I am not "there" yet.
I have to find a way to pry myself from being a lifetime "snoozer"

Pam said...

Awesome job hitting the gym girl! Go get em!

Carolina John said...

seriously. you need to pick a full marathon and sign up for it. just do it.

3 workouts by tuesday is great. you are primed for marathon training. do it sarah. you know you want to.

Alison Fay said...

Good for you for making it to the gym! LOL @ looking like a sausage! I'm sure you'll be fitting in there easily in no time flat!