Saturday, March 27, 2010

5.8 pounds in a month

Considering TOM is due next week I lost 1.2 pounds. I'm pretty happy about that. A month ago today I was 238.4 pounds. Today I am 232.6 pounds. I managed to somehow lose 5.8 pounds this month. At this rate I may actually be where I want to be by September.

I also took my measurements today. Not much of a big change but there were a few changes. My neck and arms stayed the same. My chest, waist and hips all went down an inch. So that is pretty nice to see.

It should be interesting to see what happens next week once TOM actually hits. I usually drop a decent amount of weight.

I hit the gym again this morning and it was a cardio day. I did 60 minutes on the elliptical. I guess since winter has come back to Connecticut the gym gets slows down again. Last Saturday it was 70+ and today it's not going to get above 45. Boo.

After the gym I went and did 4 hours of overtime. I feel like I didn't make much of a dent in anything. I may have to do it again tomorrow since I'm off for a few days at the end of the week. I don't really want to but we'll see how I feel.

That is the excitement for my day. I have no big plans for the weekend. Although I would really like to get a haircut tomorrow. My hair is out of control!!

Happy weekend!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

It's supposed to be 70 here in CT again next weekend and yay, Wickham Park and Manchester opens next weekend too. It's a great place toget out and take a nice walk without actually feeling like your doing exercise. Soooo looking forward to that!!

M said...

Congrats on the loss:)

PS Im having a giveaway, check it out.

Anonymous said...

WTG on your losses this month!! :)

The temps have been SO weird here too, very warm all last week and now freezing this week.

christina said...

Congrats on the weight loss - this week the scale is NOT my friend, which sucks because I have been on top of everything... so so so frustrating!

Anonymous said...

That's a nice healthy rate of loss!