Sunday, March 28, 2010

Epic Fail

I dragged myself out of bed to go the gym this morning. I didn't want to get up at first. I was so comfy in my bed and it's been cold again so it was hard. But I was happy to be going to work out.

Until I realized I left my headphones at home. Ugh! I need my music when I workout. Epic Fail! But I did it. I think that if I had gone home and gotten them I might not have come back. It's really the cardio that I really need the music for. It can get boring at times.

So I did my 45 minutes on the elliptical and 30 minutes of weights.

The gym was really cold inside this morning. I don't know if they had the air on inside or what but it was freezing. And it was really slow, too. Not too many people there. Not that I'm complaining. I like it like that so I don't have to fight for equipment.

Today is a fun filled day of laundry. Boo. I really would like to get a hair cut but I may have to hold off until Thursday when I'm off.

And speaking of that, the weather is going to be so nice when I'm off. We're talking 80's by the weekend! Woohoo!!

I also didn't go into work today. You know why? My work is not going anywhere and I didn't want to work a 10 days in a row before having some time off. It's not worth burning myself out.

Enjoy your Sunday my friends! Excited for more "DWTS" tomorrow night. Team Evan and Anna!! lol

4 comments:

WWSuzi said...

I'm totally impressed that you finished your workout even without music! I always have mine and i know how hard it is to do it without the tunes.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I cannot workout without headphones unless I'm out on a group run on something. You ROCK for staying and getting your workout in. :)

Lex said...

Nice work sticking through it without the 'tunes!

The good thing about the gym is that there is visual distraction (the TVs).

If I had no music AND no visual distraction I'd be toast!!

I am seriously so impressed with your consistent gym-going. I REALLY want to be able to do that. I want to not talk myself out of going, even on the down-ish days.
Keep rockin it!

Jaime said...

Girl...that is an epic WIN!!! You stayed and rocked it out!!

I'm weird...I actually kinda like working out without my headphones...I really only wear them for rhythm when running or so people won't try to talk to me. :)