Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Green monster issue solved!!

I took of my green monster issue today. Instead of the clear container that I usually drink it out of I poured it into a coffee cup with a top and drank it that way. No one was the wiser. I remembered my straw, too, which makes it a lot easier to drink.

I don't know if it's me or not, but I'm just not really into "The Biggest Loser" this season. There really isn't anyone I like all that much and I don't really feel into it like I have been in the past. There is no Ali or Tara or Rebecca for me this year.

Oh a happy note my sister found a new job. It's been almost 3 months since she was late go (from where I work) and I am so happy for her. I miss working with her and it was hard to get used to not seeing her everyday. I am so glad she was able to find something so fast.

And speaking for work? Things are going well this week. I'm happy to report that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you're having a better week at work. :)

I'm totally can't get into BL this season either. We've actually stopped watching.

Yah for your sis!!

Angela Power said...

When I first started drinking GMs I always put it in a travel mug so that I couldn't see it! hehe

I'm not watching BL either - something about me getting bigger and them getting smaller isn't all that motivating for me right now! lol